Monday, February 4, 2008

Freedom comes

Lets watch them build their new planet
Lets make fun from a distance
Stand back from the new invention
The source of their dark deduction
As if counting back to zero
They usher a new era

While we were making fun
They took the future back
Now we're ready for the downfall
Good times gone wrong!

Watch me build a brand new planet
Lets make it better than the past
Travel to my new dimension as I demonstrate
Will, the long forgotten muse
A source of all my grand deduction
I sell the past ideas, you've got it all wrong.

As we stood and laughed they took it back
Now watch our labeled lives crumble
We were so ready for the downfall
Now we will be in their new dimension
But not part of the great intentions
Only a source of ignorant decoration.

0 comments :