Saturday, April 5, 2008

Anonymouse Sender of 3 poems

Longings of a Lonely Heart

Get out of my head,
out my thoughts,
out of my space,
out of my face.
Away from my emotions
quit raising such a commotion
twisting and turning,
stirring and churning.
Picking me up,
Hugs till my hear is wildly beating.
Quiet, Cards held close.
Thoughts cloaked, till I can,
Tease them out, ever so slowly
Madly missing you,
Confused beyond my years as to why.
Maybe it's that smile?
or those caressing hands?
Which desire to know too much.
Of course that leads me to....
Do I initiate too much?
Did I encourage more then I realized?
What if I backed off, walked away?
Would you follow?
Do you REALLY care?
You said nothing serious.
I was warned.
My heart is flying, soon to be soaring.
Will I crash and burn?
Will you walk away scar free?
If I get to you at all, if I melt the walls
around your heart, you will never be the same.
Changing, our lives are now intertwined, for
how long I don't know.
I shall savor the sweetness while it lasts.


Smile
You have one of those smiles;
The kind that makes me,
want to make you laugh.
Just so I can see you smile.
When you smile,
your eyes light up,
and you make me want to smile.
Your smile is cheery and infectious,
Always there, always ready and waiting.
Like the sun coming out from behind the clouds.
We have so many reason to smile
and it never hurts.
So always smile at everyone.
If anyone asks why you are smiling,
Tell them because Jesus loves me.


Untitled
Is it right?
Or is it wrong?
Left or right?
Which way do I turn?
Why am I not feeling strong?
Is this love,
or friendship mistaken?
Can I trust you,
or will my heart be taken?
Why me?


PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE.

0 comments :