Monday, May 19, 2008

Over-Rated

Been a slave for all these years
This situation how can it exist
Why does it not rape the conscience
Its so fucking overrated... To be comfortable

Why does the situation of our world exist
You believe in the comfortable blessings in life
I think your mindset is a lie, and so fucking overrated
I want to elevate the children dying so much higher
Their lives of dying, are not overrated

I'll keep going until their all alive
You'll never see the situation
Your stagnant desires have taken over
The children of earth cannot compare
To your love of comfortable pleasure

I know you'll never see
I know you'll never know
You love the denial
Don't think, don't truly know
Deny them in your mind
As you believe they can't really exist
Children in bare feet
Walking on 3rd world concrete streets

Been a slave for all these years
This situation how can it exist
Why does it not rape the conscience
Its so fucking overrated... To be comfortable

I'd love to set your mind aflame
I'd let the world you created burn around me
I hate the lies you believe, as you let the children die
They are never on your mind, you deny their lives
I'd love to rid the world of their situation....
That should never exist

Theres no such thing as comfort
I'll burn myself alive before I dream like you
The comfortable lairs!
Set myself on fire for all these years
You want my will to exist, for your pleasures
Fuck your comfortable blessings, they are overrated

I've been awake for all these years
Watching the flame burn higher
I can see the smoke rising
Out from my mind, I am the fire

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

What is this written about, who is directed towards?

The Villain said...

All of my poems are made for the same person; That is the person who examines themselves, and finds, that the poems were meant for them, and quite possibly everyone.