Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Laughing Fall

What would you do
If I chose to break down mentally
Laughing as I fell to the floor
Bury me with the Red Pill
Projects long ignored

Come over please
Pillage in my eyes with blunt fingers
Locate my sexual organ & burn me
Cauterize me shut so I can see
What equality really is

A phantom of my former self
Caught between comforts offered in heaven
And Equality's in Hell's endless struggle
A villain in darkness shall I remain
Until my death day

Come molest my body please
Pillage my eyes with blunt fingers
Locate my sexual organs to burn me
Cauterize me shut so I can see
What equality really is

Maybe I was crafted
By a lesser god upon earth
Hopeless is my vein struggle
In defense of impoverished dreams
I slaughter 1st world comfort willingly
Each word crafted in extortion of your society

Find yourself upon death
Caught in between comfort
Offered in golden streets of heaven
And the torture prisons of hell

Realize this single fact
That your chosen lifestyle on earth
Endorsed hells torture upon the living
1st world society kingdom of hell
Kings & Queens of rape
Pillage & death
F*ck you

0 comments :