Sunday, April 29, 2012

Twitter Times Volume 1


Creative Drive

Maiden of unborn creative aborted under a guise of soul-non-existence,Slumber turmoil knee to earth beside thy bed,Death Valley sown shut!

Internal clock digest,Put down magazine denial of life dream manifestos of a dreary society,Shape the child hood white ink blue behind eyes!

Long lost humanity equality direly perpetuated greed situation,May I wake to find ye amongst the capitalist's casualty dead on the morrow!

My tired eyes repeat the daily star fortune told lies,More inequality amidst undying greed imbued with lust empowered by prejudice,Who knew?

Your lack of signal flares manifested no desire to disturb the influence of violence upon the children who roam the earth,Selfish & Petty!a

God willing by my life shall I mend broken hearts & torment the ignorant who perpetuate 1st world society manifest greed destiny over us all

Sicking apparition deviation of genetics transitioned into a Social Darwinism chapter of a dormant evolutionary scheme of faded equality!

I don't belong in this inordinate puzzle of adoring self broken glass society of imperfection smiling only as the final sign cycles past!

Attic magician building strange machines to chalk outline pride,Equivalence appeasing daydreams intoxicate my inner being to survive...!

Existing under illegitimately purchased daylight,Pawns of toxic transposed media hype broadcasts we adore over anything to do with equality.

Please have the voucher ready that will change your merciless life when the bitter message voice over record of your egonomic life's ends!

Turn all my tears to glass,Cover the dead sea with ash,My heroism dawns an early sunset,Days lethargic to comfort until dreaming at night.

Civilization taught me to be a moper & dreamer of a serene supposed Christian karma flow,Heaven by grace prepurchased,I believed this lie...

Indoctrinated corporate treason(s) for political oil thieving,Not right but justified by our 1st world manifest destiny tunnel vision!

Exordium bring me down syndrome amidst arguments of rhetoric in my self deprecating oration of human rights denial realm you live within.


Phoenix Jesus

Ghost throne of a supposed Phoenix called Jesus we adore,Peace amongst civilizations only after oil corporate casualties riddle the earth

Acoustic closure,Let go the iron black curtains,Consumed by unconforming ambition of mana tree deliverance of equivalence amongst us all

Reflected ochre mirror image of a dying exiled sun,Silent mass eclipsed by human greed desires manifested until my closure signals come...!

Discrete abstract element undiagnosed as partially blind via pure white intoxicated eyes meandering the world speaking riddles as I cry...

0 comments :