Friday, January 11, 2013

Tonight I


Tonight I saw myself mirrored
In the eyes of Death


Shout to the world
An invisible  parade
Absolute in resolution
Virtue drives my rage

I am but a cancer
Poetic solace pentameter
Meaning drives the answer
No grammar equation rules
Static fallacies we've created
Harbour comfort over virtue
Equality is nearly dead
Compassion surely is

Resounding in emptiness
Standing alone in the centre
Inside Marianas abysmal trench
A cancer of words written on the heart
I'll sleep when forever ends

I'm but a plague
Solace in the mirror
Sinking ship look back
Posterity for a moment
Relapse into the illusion
Stargazing words never mattered
A crime against comfort's beauty
The stars of conscience yet sleep
Not yet become the will in our souls
Break myself as glass upon steal
To realize the reawakening
Of compassion...

0 comments :