Saturday, January 10, 2015

Maleficent Condescension: Blood of The Same Number I

I've retained,

     A labyrinthine universally torn indecently in tears half is the palace archive of unholy aching memories eternally locked passionately damned heart in where the terrors from my 33 unmistakable dreamt incredibly up years are...

     For there is no fathomable ghostly tangible way I'd have ever been bargain granted this long on our beautifully malignant inhumanity plagued sandcastling families crying in lieu of greed's profitable laughter tears, our nearly hollow earth's course!

      I'm but an unqualified to out audibly loud speak black painted acceptance closet hidden sheep having no bucket protagonist list save for this life-fantasy-span to bring on a little more decently in aftermath of thunderously vain tears, That humbly I disgraced courageously renounce to fall. Especially in the aftermath no spoken vintage calloused awaiting breath since youth eulogy of words on behalf of the monster in opposition of both sides of truth's uncontested pacifism despite conviction's numb burning throat villainous times demon of vernacular fears, that was me.

     Yet I'd've never fathomed a glimpse at the unmapped elegance of X marked the dignity of my existence' lost dream unsought atonement warming bliss spent my phantom lifetime apart spot of grace entombed beyond the endurance of my culpable infinity affidavit never angelically served, Wherein all our hope is harnessed, Fashioned by invisible clasps of a mythically guilty culture, Wondering battle depravity field long over war due misfit angels hosting 

     Tomorrow the mistakes of my cycle shall stop, Breath ended silent chest dead. My heart will be as a malignant coal, never to phoenix being arise, for I against Christ shall pray against heaven's disgraceful nature; That all who're born shall enter!

     Finding God dishonest behind mirrorless walls sight that I might dismayed momentarily reside! Finding no good illicit news save the numb empathy muted panderings of inhospitably avarice sick ruptured hearted spiritually delusional no consequence lost in idleness as on earth ghosts of greed's eternal flames in the split heavenly second moment of awareness beyond my last breath! 

     All that meant the most to the Elijah scryer prophetic ravenous from The Ghost's tear rain flooded rivers of once throbbing love where begs the faded hope robbed of prayer's compromising dignified integrity... Me, presently repeating indoctrinated communal meaningless sessions in eternity as on earth, Though from this hell I shall arise! Brick by faithless brick tearing down heaven, until she mediates universally the vast strange confessionally hidden realm of unadulterated acceptance, To everyone! EVERYONE!

      And so I scream my worst poetic feared throat dry in attempts to mend the folly of either nature, The curse is sedation of joy and the remittance of acceptance in pacifism unto children!

In lieu of,
Adding to misery...
By dying

0 comments :