Thursday, January 14, 2021

She... XIXxX

Self reduced isolated,

    Behaviorally suggested altruism unobtainable reality induced depression, A cognitive forlorn avoidable throbbing with dissonance regret: Hurt... Persistent state of hurt, Ever attempting to shrouded 'do I even exist' realism angry at the question, Of course 'I' do... But shouldn't I have naught ignored the vows of suicide in the darkest dark while the world, You're all silent... Silently asleep, Dreaming of hope... A renowned impressionable delusion I've never began a harbinger's most destitute feet struggle endeavor, A trampling pursuit of one's own invisible momentarily captured future, Written within our quickening destruction. 

In lieu of...
An ending: And,
Our beginning,
Where I...
I should have,
Should have,
Stayed...!
(For therein)
(Brilliantly)
(I knew...)
(No pain)
(Truly...)
(Pookie)
(Face)

0 comments :