Saturday, July 12, 2008

The illusion of Mindance

You can see me physically falling
Crawling into a grave myself
The world is a painful mindance
Of my life given out for a belief
A duplication of words into reality
For a complete version human rights

Every time I'm under your judgment
They try to grab a hold of me
I can feel your verbals tearing at the soul in me
I know its either me or the whole world
Am I singly alone totally lost, or am I standing in truth,
You have yet to think about, or see?
Does your subconscious control the prejudice you have on me
Know your reality in thoughts of judgment over me

Stare into my eyes completely
You know they've claimed me, I'm totally lost
I've given myself to a different version of right
I'm completely truth or totally lost
Can you see the incoming, the strength they impose over me

In your minds
I am the great pretender with the face of an angel
A face of death awaiting to be burned alive
In your eyes of a different world
In your words
The world will hate upon me, desire my death. Burned alive!
It must have made you happy
Whenever you heard of my pride being raped
Again and again
You deny the words I speak by the past sins;
You define my whole life, by the lack of reason within.

The great pretender, defying the face of demonic angels
Awaiting my trial, preparing to reflect the truth of light
Dying inside while your stares desire my death
Why pretend I'm totally lost, pretend I'm 'this'
But I'm a reality of truth your willing to burn alive
To completely deny, whilst the truth to avoid
And remain comfortable with the materialism of your life

So bring it forth, I can see it, the flaming judgment fires that await
Lets get it over with, start the process of defining me
As I didn't agree to promote your version of 'comfortable right'
Label me in a new cataclysm of medieval witchcraft, to justify your devastation
To burn me alive in your defiling judgment fires tonight
Burn me alive....! Ending the Mindance that I could have imposed
On the comfortable ignorance of some fashion in your life



Ps Mindance a: Is the process of consciousness of a person within everything present around them in any given moment.

b: Is also the opposite of itself in that it is also: a direct (conscious or subconscious) mindset which is: the avoiding of thought on any particular subject, by justification that the subject presented need not be brought into the mind at all, which is brought about through: Judgments, destruction, verbal abuse, discrediting the source, criticism, prejudice, or labels associated not with the words or the truth they may hold, but with the speaker.

the reason both a: and b: can exist giving 2 different meanings to the same word is due to the very reason the word was created, and that is to be conscious in the moment of words. Thus when it is spoken if one knows the word at all, it is spoken as it is, both as: a means to and end(being a word having some direct or indirect path to inspire truth) and :a means to provoke thought(being the questioning as to which context the user spoke the word in).

Thesaurus:



0 comments :