Saturday, July 5, 2008

Material Ignorance

You praise in the name of God, while you murder again
Every moment of each hour you repent, and yet
Your ignorance is to follow blind
You won't die in the name of God, not even in your mind
The world suffers, and I see the laugh behind your eyes

You have no existence, in the future
A weakened faith dwells in your life
Your will is the dead man's state

I praise in the name of God to fight the labels of my time
Your will is to desire flesh, yes you are unpure
I see you, the ignorant that follow blind
I seek to change you, even if I must rape your mind

I am the truth bringer, the death of lies
A dagger unparalleled, that killed the ignorant bliss in your mind
While you still profess to praise in God, your ignorance murders again
You pray for your materialisms, why the innocent blood flows at night
You cry in the name of God, while their hands are vacant of food for life
I'll never dream of my God as you believe in Him
You've never believed or lived, you just follow blind!

0 comments :