Friday, November 14, 2008

Dear Old fRiend(s)

Dear old fiend(s)
You've left me naked and numb
Now that you've pillaged me and gone
You lay with me then up and left
Leaving me feeling raped here now alone

Here without you now I can finally stand
The shock you left me in kept me still
Like a localized disease in my aching chest
All the emotions you ever gave me were wrong
Sorrow bound in hatred ate a love for you all
I'm so fucking happy your gone

Dear old fiend(s)
I fell down in anger
As you dealt me infinite verbal blows
To leave on evil adventures you did go
I hope your happy now that my morality is gone
Dear old fiend(s)
I'm so fucking glad your gone
Inside me I can finally feel
Like your hands are off my chest
As chains binding me
Dear old fiend(s).....

I heard you inhale a deep breath
Beyond the door past the window
Where I lay hidden and finally defeated
Dear old fiend(s) you've finally won
I commit my soul to the depths
A battle long ago undone
To the shocking horror that claims me still
A suicide of consciousness
From your everlasting betrayal
Dawn of my everyday force fed pill
Later on you'll come back
I hope these words pillage your minds
As your actions did my will

Dear old fiend(s)
You ate my faith
The weak hope is forever gone
No searching will bring it back again
Your tomorrow may come
But I'll stand back and watch you fall
I'm devoid of caring now
The monster you created
Is now a slave to anti-trust everyone
Who will never allow to take me back
To your yesterdays of ultimate betrayal
Fuck you leave me here alone

Dear old fiend(s)
Fuck you now that your gone
I hated every moment with you
The emotions of anger as you betrayed me
You bend the lines of right and wrong
And because of you I'll never trust again
Thanks so much for tearing my soul out of my fucking chest
I hope your happy now, with your wives and children
Dreaming of better days I'll always be
When people like you don't force fuck people over like me
Your conscious betrayal left me quaking in the knees
I hope someday to stand
But trust again I'll never do
Thanks so much my teenage fucking f(r)iends
I'm so glad your all dead to me and gone

0 comments :