Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Last Confusion

This is the last mistake that we share
My dreams became your daily vitamin intake
Burning my dreams became your delight
For as you did I called once again your name
Now their all dead or far away
No reason to stay here

I disappear now
As the flames draw near
No more confusion as to why I exist
I no longer question my own ruin
Cannot regret my former pain

A reminder of the mistake I almost made
Melody's name remains as ink upon my skin
Withheld the key to your absolute delight
All language within dies as I speak your name
Brain bearing fruit of a death depression
Blinded by a toxic illusion here I stay

A shadow of self remains
Disappearing with Melody's unmistake
Doused the flame as your dream drew near
No more questions for the ruin I made
Only regret for the lies I believed
Though you could not explain

No more love only pain
No more reasons to remain
Confusion swallowed by a dreaming flame
Amidst your lies delusion gave way
No more love only pain
I cannot turn back
Or give thought to remain
Attached to your name

0 comments :