Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Redemption Story Disguised

Here I am I speak my mind
You cannot resist the reality
Of pride revealed to your eyes
When you read the truth

I confess my own regression
I am a toxic being unable to hold my own ground
I am hand in hand with my own Christ
As the devil walks close behind me

A picture speaks to your mind
It is the reality hidden behind your eyes
Behind the shudder flux of temporary images
On a dream journey to man's illusion of truth

I believe in Christ's regression
His death bore forth my toxic mental illness
Cling to the claim they say ruined billions of lives
I am one and hand in hand with this transgression
For the devil behind ever gaining ground

See the I am in the atomic mirror
This is the truth we all cannot see
It invades as I resist it's reality
Redemption in a caucasian disguise

Tension builds with pride's regression
Three prong question abides man's fear
How simple the logic we evade the answer
I am hand in hand and one with Christ
I a tonic mixed the red and blue pill
Thus am both lie and truth

Speaking my mind may ruin some lives
Confront the self confession of shame
The sad progression of self awareness
Stand your ground at the last station
Before the edge of all that remains

I believe in a zombie resurrection
A prophet back from beyond the grave
One of three choices via logic was made
Crafty liar chosen death or twice insane
I am now Truth's right red hand
The devil's scourge is right behind



Salvation is built
Not simply a belief within
But the merit of how you exist
When the flesh is weak
The mind is all

0 comments :