Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hey Human

Hey human
You've lost your way
Describe the path you took
To arrive here on my display
Hey human

You've been deaf since sunrise
Blind since the first gut punch of the fight
Don't cower when I beckon you forward
Anesthetics have yet to set fully in
So lets play a chess game and wait

Hey human
You lost your fucking way
Jagged path to arrive here
A destination of ire on display
Hey horrid human

Won the bet to convert your soul
Deaf to taunting my simple prey
Cower as your called forward
Anesthetics promised denied
The game is over your too late

Hey human
Lost without your fucked up map
A simple straight and narrow way
No road blocks on your undulating path
Nothing hindered your chosen foot fall
Horrid human precious morsel
Hey Human

Doubted my existence amidst humanity
Blind to photographs of a napalm crusade
Deaf to screams that rent the sky
Enemy of man's everlasting friend
This is the end my checkmate
(I am, my own Satan)

0 comments :