Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Nail's Head


I believe in the impossible,Non relapse total responsive recovery reformat of soul subconscious systems against analog anorexic atmospheres!

Kidnap me out from my own mind,Aboslution beyond the anorexic mirror wherein lies my stolen soul,All signs are as fleeting moments,My crimes

Carnival of twisted fate,Single digit inner eye,Can't recognize familiar faces on anyone,Afraid not even the mind's eye image in front of me

A contagious thirst for the destiny to come,Walk me a slave into the corporate pen market,Only wish to roam in open orchards,Breathe the air

Not afraid of death's silent void,Only an invisible life without warrant to anybody,Live to write & write to die,Right before your eyes...

Not sure I've written enough for you to remember me,Lay awake wondering...If anyone knows why I live,What is wrong...With who I've become...

Appease my secret,Blown in the wind out from my tongue,Open lonely field(s) of silence bestowed my voice,No one knows,No one cares or should

Sated forever or until tomorrow rebirths at dawn again,I a powerless remnant of a one winged angel of death,laugh in the face of cold steel!

Silence does not indicate my suicide,Knife to skin vengeance of life awakens,Society indoctrinated subconscious,I scribble high on sedatives

Soul feeling,Sorry for my living self,Read the lips of context of the stairs,Invisible content of my life,No one has caught on,Disappointed!

Dispense of the wise,Let children rule the world,Let greedy hands venture into the dark,Persevere for appeasement & nothing else,Death be my rest!

The logic is as follows,Question quest first,Are you logical,Sense yourself persuading all 1st world injustice via a silence manifesto!

Nostalgia in the hall of echoes,Crystal forge triggered a chrono cross final fantasy fate,Epic quest destiny set in motion,Will you arise...

Human interaction,Just a little more make me appear real,Smile at me,Would you...I'm one of your kind,Am I not,Empty poet organ unto demise!

Winter white roses burnt to ashes,Steal all hope tonight,I watched them die as tears ran dry,Haven't seen enough...Until 1st hand I am war!

Ignore the all cry,Their tears keep no one here,Our silent consent unlocks casualty doors,Corporate greed murders first children,Not parents

Rekindled a poetic trail,Invisible is the counter culture content,Quasi queer questions seek absolution of truth,Defying success to end war!

Decrepit victim of absolute remorse,I pray to a god I still justify amidst this corporate 1st world civilian adoring total earth bound war.

Civilized unfortunate die slow,Fingers linger idle not knowing where to go,Meanwhile malnourished children of traumatized mothers are dying!

Impassible suffering & pain,Have all angels signed humanity's novel of war,Standing aside as children die,God why has compassion died off...

No one really cares about some anorexic one charred wing angel decrepit in chivalry imbued via virtue moralist in the midst of karma's fate!

1st world parents have children as a cause they've long forgotten to live or die for,A debt prison they regret,Wake up to our world's plight

Dramatic intro machine blown to smithereens,Tragic time frame fate of a villain's advocacy rates,Props to the invalid viral now on display.

Don't ask for literal equality vigilante truth when you're a backstabbing blasphemy hypocritical secret corporate greed society groupie!

Rosetta stone cast shadow,Remnant cloud transfixed over,Succeeded by darkness,There upon the dawn,Obsidian skies dampening my thought crimes

Hollow orchestra stands,Empty symphony of sound,I read intoxicating sheet music,Classical blades of conscious grass I willingly walk through

Societal pacifism passing along comfort discretion,Consuming moral obligation,Childhood fairness died before chivalry's ignite,Pyre of guilt

Rhythmic mantra of desire,Sexual satisfaction motive,Cater your orgasm to hungering,Unlubed penetration mimics rape,You're consumed by lust!

I wait for response,Temporarily,Silence after my awkward prose rolls poetically before the eyes,I'm merely an imaginary advocate of equality

Piano template background let down,Music beside my soul,She brought me close to steal my soul,Faint reciprocation verses of our daily lives!

Shave my head & scorch my body pyre bald,Self lit suicide advocacy death pact martyr fire,Breath my last poem(s) as I watch myself die.

99% tweet poems advocating intimate intent,99% invisible,Hiding in the grey twilight of equality's lonely temple upon cold stone floors...!

Find me a week late in the aftermath of death,5,000 poetic tweets & 1,000 blog poems,Lady Brown on repeat & I'm heaven bent or hell I accept

Yo darkness,Get the f*ck between my arms,Embrace the darkfolds of shadowy days,Prisoner of an obsidian lone wolf fate,Howl unto the eclipse!

0 comments :