Monday, September 3, 2012

Where Darkness Dwells


I have stood where darkness dwells,

I have stood where darkness dwells as the last waves rolled,Crumbling Lonely Mountain,Under the stare of the last distant star,Named eagle

Absolute knowledge of loneliness,No one cares if you're awake or asleep,Living or shackled in death,Shatter all your dead dreams...To arise!

Hand cuffed & feet shackled in dogmatic dredge repetition,Please keep your freedom in your cell while praising our banners as we pass by!

Originality is an illusion,A wished for signal of unique fate,Grasp hold the electricity dream scape of perpetual human condition chains!

Gestation incoming birth of our next generation social lie labelled tolerance,In actuality a toxic ignorance called depravity in disregard!



Anorexic-X mobile corpse,Skin over dead flesh,Sun dried bloody ashes,Scar symmetry self destruction,World makes sense when I'm not afraid!

Holocaust trigger a genocide occupying the misery signals of children's tears,Obsidian closet lurker leading our greedy hearts into wreckage

Gimme time back for abuse over my heart you stole my mind into restlessness' eternal depressive rains until I was blind to hope's last light

Synthesiser 2D single screen sound bite,Fade into a forever fantasy finally,Sweet melancholy time melody,Serenity wanders in hope's gardens!

An inferiority complex is a personality prison,Whoever you could be or want to be,Trapped in darkness,Alone & meandering in chains of doubt!

Sing a prey song before the end of the world,Accomplished profit margins as share holders scream in death's wake,Twilight of earth begins...

Ethereal amaranthine scribe,Write poems on concrete,Walls occupied by subordinate submissive subscriptions to repetition,Life is debt waste!

Robotic human replication android lust,Nano prison sexual droid orgasm induced cell,Apathy for life is dead,Bail out your mind,Give it a try

A healthy normal state unaccepted by the deep,Shore of the soul ever ochre sea,Lonely I sail your suffering scar pounding repetitive waves!

Who writes more poetry than this powerless invisible entity,Villain of Truth ethereal amidst projects that matter,Fleeting life fade to grey

Dance the plank,Closing my eyes as I run,Until I fall shall I ever smile,As if walking through green fields in a world I've wished for...



0 comments :