Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jacob's Poem

Testing your mentality
A furious path to walk

Resist the urge to think
Don't pull yourself together
Wrapped in bitterness
Make silhouettes fade

Could it be that I see
The new light, hope failing
My eyes of a different world
All sight renewed to reflect
New solutions offering
To you I subject

You can't resist the new light
But my eyes of a different world
All I do, is learn to deny
Time seeks its blame on me
The new solution was all my fault
Can you hear it, are you begging
Then don't hold me back!

Pardon me is that your hand
Holding me back
You push me in the wrong direction
Pulling me apart to do me over
I don't need your remake
All my mistakes made me the I
I never quite lost in me.

Limitless fear, with no way out
The world I see eats away at me
Once again the quicksand swallows
My mind, I'm not lost nor blind

So don't hold us back
We are a future of our imagination
Creatively enduring the blind
Who believe the lie, and are held back

I want to be
What I said I was me
I want to see
What I thought I could see
I wish I was me
Instead of your creation of me!

That makes my life such a waste
Being made to serve the opposite
So I go, and your weight seems to be over
My life was such a waste for you!

0 comments :