Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My first poem

This is dying
Culture, I'm a part of this decease
The foolish rich in me
Celebrities impart lust upon these
Money, self, sex, dugs, and me!
Follow us, the rich, as we are sinking
Into these

Fire your counter measures
Reveals secrets as smoke clears
Your enemy culture still standing free
Brace yourself for its counterstrike
Its self assisted, suicide
You'll end up dead

A fire in the systems heart is set
Stand ablaze and renew
Feed the fire inside
Walk the social void unscathed
This culture its at a loss
As you stood in its face
All in flames!

Now your the 'it' they're talking bout
Create a new freedom in words
Don't begin to doubt, do it alone
You are the system
Every magazine with your face


Culture is a system of greed
Preaching lust in these
Money, self, sex, drugs, and then
There was me, the unbreakable
Those who give up are killing me
Don't feed on leftovers
Forget the following of rich
Sinking with them into these
An option for regret I see!

0 comments :