Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hey You

Stand back from my own personal area 52
Take a walk back stage behind the darkness
Of the curtains where my mental lights collide
And from you I believe I require a reason
I need some time to think

Hey you are you the being they call the one
If so take a walk with me
Listen and reflect upon my angry surreal thoughts
Weaken the summons from hell for my mind
As the walls of this reality slowly come undone
Hey you The Christ
Turn and face me
Help define this rage inside
So that a cause to live for I might find
For I've found you've got no grace left for me
Not this my own fucking little life

My mother lied to me
When in my woes she turned to me
To say that all would eventually be ok
But I've realized that without truthless lives
There would be no portrait of simplistic ignorance in human rights racism
In this life to define our anger and aid me to breath out evoking words
For this world and its division on human rights and its paid off blind eyes
Until the meeting of the being they call the one
My glimpse of inner self peace will have to suffice

Hey you, are you the one
You know the one they call The Christ
If so stop here and now for this time
Deny the future your thoughts
Help define for our blind eyes
The way to live for all human rights

On that busy sidewalk I finally realized it
She sat alone this thought awaiting my passing by
To scream so few simplistic words upon her sign
That for her basic human rights
To live we should all head the summons of morality

A vision of conformity to her sign
"Wake up to human rights
And in them find the god's of heaven and hell
And on the other side the possibilities of inner peace"

I live now for the everlasting portrait of an imbued morality
From the words on her sign so long ago I once read
Standing so clearly now dancing in my head
So I take up arms against my own life
To heed the summons of heaven and hell
A betrayal of the peace once sought by my mind

What I really need is someone who believes in now
I hope of a dreaming day when we meet
It won't erase the past of our lives
But together we converge to fight the area 52
Of this worlds blind eyes to death, genocide
And fuck it all to hell this diversion of politics
That aids others in denying basic necessities of life
Watch as a counsel deliberates on ancient divisions on human rights

Hey you, are you the one
You know the one they call The Christ
If so stop here and now for this time
Deny the future your thoughts
Help define for our blind eyes
The way to live for all of human rights

Wake up and smell the summons of truth from hell
For ignorance and weakness of will for our lives
As we take up the open eyes of morality for all humanity's rights
I know its true, the way both of us once were hides deep in the mind
But together we can accept the past to burn up the now
By this image I'll know I've found someone real
Wake up Ms. You, whom ever you are
Take my hand and walk with me
Into a future where we'll die for the truth we want all to find
That there's more to live for and that's fairness of morality for all
Basic everlasting human rights

0 comments :