Sunday, August 30, 2009

It Ends

Stop please all your crying
The tears won't reopen doors
I walk around living with all your pain in my hands
Woven in your resistance to ill news

Its like peering through a broken door
Unhinged by choices made separate and together

Where we have failed I know someday you'll make it
I don't want to restart or trace this trail again
I won't fall in line when presented ultimatums
Don't fall in

No more warring
We can't go back to how it ever was before
And I can't go on living like this
I cry inside but my tears are hated by my friends and their fathers
Even mothers and daughters force me into a narrow view

Though I sit alone at night in tears
I know its my blame, I have failed
So let me pass on into eternity alone
My death fought for tooth and nail
The last line I fall into at the black gates
No head to guide myself with
Suicide machine I fell into my last crime with

0 comments :