Sunday, August 30, 2009

Treasurable God's Lie

Fighting every logical way
I do my research and view openly all ends
To justify believe in a God that left my high and dry
With all my hope and wishes washed away
I once prayed upon my knees beside my bed
Now I just scream my thoughts
Towards the riches of our modern religions

All of this time
Yes, all of this time
I spend my days burning your mental bridges
Unstitching the stitches of your criminal wishes

Justify a God whose too busy to hear 3rd world children cry
His blessings at the edge of our nations ends
Define the supply and means to Christianity's comfort ends
Love and peace are not logical or in prayers ever sought for
Nor our neighbor whom to cancer has lost his right arm and eye
His dreams conflict our imagery of self preservation perfection
Based in a religion of a God who would burn all such bridges

Describe the detrimental detached definitions of religious fervor
This is a crime of ignorance that indeed must end
Or else fuck your God whose to busy to save the children
Their deaths are not a novel but a movement away

Your dependence on corporate comforts
Immoral security end all the reality Jesus fought for
But its not loves time, we justify as we are too busy
We'll never be the people to stand as one
When our children we outcast because what they believe
Who they love, or what they died for
All we support is an eternal fight for our greatest treasure
The imaginary security of comfort

0 comments :