Monday, August 31, 2009

Lucifer I

I Lucifer have a predestined plan
I convinced your wife all her social trends
She once spoke of angels but now demons dance in her head
I signed the banking business mortgage for your home
Not an eternal God but your own greed

When you look at all you have
Don't think blessings
Because they all came from my hands
I Lucifer sell a brand new twist on scripture
The best thing is its all out from your own eyes
You dream of security and comfort while starvation brings cries
You are my greatest creation, the self ignorant to one's own crime


You think that Jesus was your savior
But I believe you don't understand
You see crying out God's name is nothing new
But the saving grace was granted to a mere few
Look at yourself in the mirror, turn away and forget
This is how God's grace works with you

I Lucifer grand you comfortable security
When you look at all you see remember me
You are the weak and tomorrow I take nothing
Because your ignorance is the very profit for my own name
You submit your life to my fame with vacant stairs in your eyes

I didn't slip in any new words
I committed no scriptural crimes
Understand its how your minds work
Your desires for what is not now conform you all
To my slumbering, hatred, security seeking point of view

Join my army they are merely zombies
They dream of angels but demons dance in their heads
They sacrifice nothing for everything they've always had
This is their dream, conform their lives to society
Seek profit for themselves and make an everlasting name

0 comments :