Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Changling

I'm sorry father but I'm not your son tonight
I took on your demons the sum of your fears
You lay with them without discretion
Demons you slept with until your last breath


Reputation for truth is the trade off here
I'll scream forever or until my lungs collapse
About how you taught me whats wrong around here
Awoken with words to unify us in one direction

Then I became enslaved to a greater purpose
Coerced into ill fated lies labeled responsibilities
When I die speaking the name with my last breath
Then it will be over and I shan't have escaped

I'd die for what I know
But your already dead in slumber
Kept your beliefs to yourself
Church every fucking Sunday
Raised your hands for a rebirth
It never came because you lack discipline
Realize this, that your lost
But not because of a God's weakness
But because your a slave to society's comfortable nonsense

Why the fuck did you never try to escape
I see in you what I saw in my wife
Justifications to live weakness in this life
I just this, or I desire that, or they have what I....
Comparison is a tool for building evil intent and lustful desires
I merely desire to unify and defeat the mirror at lost last

Yes, I'd kill my own demons, but their memories haunt me
I died to a past I'm not forgiven of long ago
Changed my name inside with legal paperwork
So that I might better save your reputation from my words
I hope you see this and realize your slumber is your own impending death
Its not my words for no one shall ever know you all
It was my discretion that saved you from my forward direction

0 comments :