Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Mirror Unimage

Oh my God I've become something terribly wrong
Confronted by mirrors I can no longer face
The damage I am what cause is above all
A jester of a price for all I've done I shall pay

For heavens unholy sake
Off this ill horse I'll now get
Fortune tellers could never tell
How my hell came and thats what I get
I called and reached into an unseen crowd
Striving to harness unity and couldn't walk away

I'll never see a love like his
Through the darkness my future resides
Eternity has come out from my past
This is what I get for reaching out this way
Oh my God, I've become something....

Close my eyes forget all mirrors
Used to look upon myself and wonder why
Now I describe myself hidden in imagery
Yes, I taste regret of which I shall never be redeemed
Or allowed to forget

So now from me get up and walk away
Commit myself to the asylum to be buried inside
This is the darkness in which my future resides
An eternity for the crimes of conscience against comfort
I could never confuse or arouse men into unity
I screamed it from the rooftops so loud
But no one ever came out of hiding
Afraid of what might come
And who they might truly be

0 comments :