Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Escape

Bring back hallow expectation of all reputation
Fill me with uncomfortable desire
To find an image not found in mirrors
Forget what gives me nothing I desire
Pressure to fulfill a mood never united

Debt not befitting wages
Angels fighting demons
Messages outpacing messengers
Unbridled hate defeating all discretion

Take a path of silence
All the hate defeats these words
Everyone forgot the point in their life
When they fought to live for others
With every fucking single and until their last breath

In security there is no answer
Find comfort kill your desires
Forget any format of greater purpose
Find slumber in evolution the new label for science
It breeds ignorance of science and hallow hearts
Building moods of tolerance for corporate experiments
Once again the money gained kills all discretion

Debt percentages crafted to lower wages
Children dying bare feet on pavement
New format messages killing messengers
Machines filling jobs to kill off coworkers
Unbridled payoffs defeating all discretion

Never in this world shall I find what I desire
There is no vision to fill the ill mood inside
Solitude is the face in darkness with me here
Yet I fight for what shall never appear
Don't fuck up of miss the point of these words

0 comments :