Friday, August 31, 2012

Void(a)


Perfect subject for insanity,Post secondary trauma nether,Avoided harmony on accident,F(r)iend escape precious circle of an invisible life!

Unrecoverable anorexic state of mind,Wish my scar stained skin would have self harm suicide died,Murder in a invisible knife dialogue degree

Won't be long till I hold Adelaide at my side,I wanna make up for my failed life,Recover a kiss amidst my self afflicted apocalypse,One kiss

Unholy broken self destruction devotion,God speed in the narrow path to hell prayer I fist clutch to speak,Give thanks for my monetary life.

Live as if the dreamscape of tomorrow's grey never comes again,Powerless worry imaginary wanderings keep me awake,Praise all single moments!

Relapse never wished for,An anorexic hell where my voice isn't heard again,Crushed by reflected scale number walls until my self harm end...

Pull off demoralization from the TV screen,Media thorn under the mental equality skin deluding perfection,Intoxicated self above all else...

Viral subordinate landscape,Comfort over equality or even understanding & love,Universe in decay,A serum fix yet to be found,Surprise me not

Self benefit conditions to lift a finger,Save the souls trolled by shadows of a malnourished mine field amputee generation(s) future.Hope...

Perilous voyage to breathe again,Elysium nether darling take my hand,Heart carnage of my own hands,Carry me into my eternal prison landscape

A million words in use,Implore the world exposed to my thoughts,Standing on ashen ground as darkness crumbles,Subject myself to a dead dream

Terraform my soul via power of sound,The Eternal eaves drop a pin upon my self mutilated existence solitude universe,Appease the loyalists!

Rupture my swollen lived for dream,World acknowledge what I do in the dark,Haunt the shadows of evil for equality's wake up call with poetry

Xenomprh gestation undetectable heart beat,Value of life diminished by ability to choose fate,Victims of alzheimer's no longer human beings?

Army of tolerant disregard over me,Open air Mayan self apocalyptic disappearance,Degenerate human condition villain unaccepted moral values.

0 comments :