Monday, January 20, 2014

Cute Tourettes Star Wars Profanity

Brought to you by the iOS app Dubbler @Villainoftruth




The Fall of Episodes,

       While I, like so many other of my fellow star nerds out there, hold to the majestically universe aligning righteous belief that only the first three, being 4, 5 and 6 (as Lucas is trying to confuse future generations as to how one should align numbers in correct algorithms to take over our minds!), are worthy of the entitlement of Star Wars and the New Films are merely the attempted rise of a fallen 'oh no I can't get up' power trip of a man's desire to have his way with a universe that so many of us held so dear!

     So came the vapid episode I The Phantom Numb Acting Pain (Not to mention Jar Jar blah blah vomit comet, bobble headed character), then there the next film with it's oh so deep and well acted evolving 'love story,' between a princess became queen then relinquished her crown to become... Yeah, I don't get it either, go episode II Blinding Attack of SGI! Also abysmally acted, by most parties, mish mashed up into another dreary plot and meh script.

      Finally we had Episode III Revenge of the Vacant Plot, which I won't even bother as so many before me have expressed their eloquent words about the film. So I leave you with a brief random access message made last night. Some might think it disgusting or horrible, but really it's just a little spoken nerd rant from a geek into the digital universe, just like this post... Just something silly.


0 comments :