Monday, May 12, 2014

Not all is Dark I

It's Monday mourning,

        Resounding all around is the abysmal truncheon of daily living, most often confining your thoughts to unimpressive realms of dreary substance, if to anything at all... Beyond the alarm and yawn before the mirror above the sink upon the wall. 

       I've already been up since  6:00 AM, Shouting unqualified scholarly wisdemonic psalms of the poets up at God's forlorn skyline, wherein hides the eternal witness, to all our hidden morally derelict wishes! Soon I'll have to join you at the dwelling place of employment, but until then I shall write to conquer social change, for injustice is rife on our sandcastle crumbling earth!

      I'll write on my breaks, in transit, as I fall asleep, when I wake... Because it is who I am to expound for change.

      So this, is one of several pieces already discovered from me this morning. Describing how not everything that rains out of... Is Darkness.

May patience be, 

      In abundance of conviction as you speak, For all Psalms are pathetic if written upon gold hearts, Afraid to live belief... For I care not what you're lips proclaim, let the memory ache images of witnesses testify to just how picturesque of attitude you lived, Authentically magnifying...

In earnest anticipation of,

0 comments :