Thursday, May 1, 2014

Whole Foods Market: Reports (of me)

If you asked,

    Most every team member will give a different report of me, but one thing is true that all of them will confess; that once upon a fairly disavowed tale of an aimless dust collecting time, I believed in Whole Foods Market, but sadly my dignity was stolen by managerial staff given 'too many chances.'

      So I stood alone, after receiving messages and reports from fellow staff during toxic environment events that someone must stand up to... I did just that, but in doing so was left alone to dwell in silence before the investigation committee, thusly in the end were all my faults magnified whilst my manager smiled and grinned, slithering between snake skinned lips, 'you better get used to this, I'm not going anywhere.' 

     So once I was positively charming, a smile upon my helpful face, willing to go above and out of my way beyond to assist. But the timeline of me existence within can be pie charted and supported by witness that in the attention deficit end, I was a hollow husk of hope's former happiness.

     The existence of self externally to, Whole Foods Market, suffered. The art I portrayed for social change, away from white stigma blind acceptance of intolerant views and ignorance was in draught. So here I am divided between courage to stand by pressing 'publish,' or remaining silent, in submissiveness of attitude to the former Whole Foods Market manager's unsavoury phantom memory, an ache I can barely twitch my self over at night. Because once I believed and now I've been taught that I'm blind to proper 'help the world' actions. Writing to inspire seems a silly poetic device of meaninglessness gone awry in my li(f)e.

    I don't blame anyone person. I've been at the top looking down at the sphere of managerial tension, but diplomacy's nature failed and continues to do so, that is the true sadness. That 'Team Leaders' all over the world, within and external to, Whole Foods Market, steal the dignity of their staff until they go back to employment in a world of greed's depravity, seeking to find their humanity.

In earnest anticipation of,

0 comments :