Thursday, December 4, 2014

Her... VIII II

Once I was unsure,


     But not for second bouncing in betwixt the solitude of exponentially unmotivated cold lonely hearted moments you captured me from, Seeing the vast distinguished potential in you by moonlight; 

     Where I stand in awe of honesty attempting to find the daily bet of love inspiring unqualified words to venture forth as speech, for I never had to acquire a taste for your beauty, I awoke as one from a malignant puppet's debt woven dream, Standing before the proof that life could exist at all beyond dredge amidst these thousands of sandcastling stars.

     And lo, she graciously extinguishes my fears with an existence of daily valentines I celebrate. 

     I was sure about you since the beginning of everything, for surely the bargain of this universe is love, and by her adorkable code of poetic chivalry shall I abide!

In earnest anticipation of,
Xx

0 comments :