Friday, December 19, 2014

Hive Mind: Docile Expressiveness I

Surreal doses

The vacant applause of your complexion leaves me dauntingly gaunt of response, But I harbour only reminiscence in the playground ruins of our violated youth, The amnesia ache hasn't terrified those memories away, So I wake yet villainously again from too often depravity scene depths of sleep violently, Having registered the inhumane perpetrator of our lost vigil empathy! Standing shadows behind me and reflection before me. 

    The mirror only tells one tale; Externally, But no one judge else could impeach pick the truth from their presumed rotten assumption apple of their inner eye's lost compromised long never spiteful ago, By an adjustment to... This place.

So sleep!
In lieu of our participation in,
Offending ourselves
With prejudice

0 comments :