Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sharing a Dream

Quoting the visions,

      Wrought up of untruth wrapped in the hollow visionous dreams collapsing as I wake, I'm wishfully wanton thinking that it's better to continuing on in this drudge match, Because the curtain is my curfew that already came, went and never stayed, For somehow beyond dreams my conscience remains, Betrayed by the cross that beckoned the judgement spilt from my mouth as I slept, Enduring the precipice of a G-d who misquoted my every intention and diluting every emotion, Twisting the echoes of good nearly prodigal news into damaged remnants left unwillingly judgemental landscape behind... In a realm nearly forgotten as He called me... Scaring me with venomous doubt hidden in a communion chaser before the alter of purposeless jury attention, Only to cough admit up spectacular blood falsehood sinner claims unwritten on my heart even until this night, My every decision white oxygen invisible lied as guilty inaudible text about how every song of choice I ever made was discovered merely to manipulate the infectious desire to be stained with acceptance...


      Which is to say, That we all desire the song on stuck repeat in our head, To find a relationship with just one other beyond f(r)iendship.

In lieu of finding,
This dream.


0 comments :