Sunday, March 8, 2009

Entombed

Once I was just an uninvited passenger
Mold fit to be on your mantle of display
But then I died an unacceptable death
In my minds eye I saw you turn away
I had walked a path you won't tread

So Then I tried to teach you something
While keeping my lowly self from walking astray
You pulled me down and justified your ways
Death take me now alone be my grand escape
From the despair that now clings to me

Its an unbelievable truth
Beheld in an unacceptable revelation
A heart's breaths pounding against all that is new
Once upon a time stories can't describe the attraction
To the bright lights of solemness in silent mother nature

I took a hold of all I want
You created the key for my escape
Now I'm a butterfly entombed in a fleeting grave
Once night revealed me a slave to your words a captive
Now I fly across the seven seas in plain view

0 comments :