Saturday, April 4, 2009

Death of Humanity(Death of Love)

When I think of you my old friends
I remember the words I've heard so many times
Lies now I can see, are hidden not between
But amidst manipulations of the truth in lines
Scripture passages voted for by power hungry men

Come out of hiding
Do you even believe in faith
Those that matter are out there dying in this mess
There those like me unashamed to think
And possible to follow what they believe
Is it love, some kind of equality?

Close your eyes and life passes you by
Was it yours or a starving child
Unfed too one last time by slavery
They do it for our comfort only to disappear
Into death, genocide or raped over and over again

Their death comes about by our choice
I can't believe for 25 years I was a part of this society
I look back in shame and disgrace
Dishonored by my father's sexual appetite
A curse upon me to forever appeal for equality's rights

If this is what life tastes like
Long ago I should have dove right in
I've never known love, but by wisdom I might give
And then I noticed you've never seen a love like this
Totally eclipsed by unmentionable terrors
Yet pronounced free by working through
The unmentionable evil, hidden behind evil intent

A mentality of selfish gluttonous lust
I've known I must, thrown off the curse
Now old memories of remembered friends
See my picture and read between my 3 fingered lines
That's what happens when you only lift yourself up
From my wounds you all always walked away
Walk an easy path justifies your current course

You never noticed the damage you caused
When you turned to run the other way
Go on embracing your selfish comfort Christianity
Hearts remaining still, in personal bubbles
Don't ever leave them no matter what the cost
But God will force you, when a loved one is lost

But once again your teeth will suckle the pill
A lust for comfort beats out the powers of God
Free will a method that must always be
So while you wish away the pain
I open my mind and grieve
For the lose of a free will quality
The death of humanity

Come out of hiding you fuckers
Don't be afraid of the shame forecast
Nor the damage to self that comes
It will bring new realms of mobility
Grandeur of caring today that are never seen
Or lie there now denying every word
And embrace the death of your humanity

0 comments :