Friday, October 1, 2010

The Yearning

Father is it wrong
To yearn for my own blood shed
Upon the shores below a cliff face
Or upon the knifes of thieves
Even add political martyr to my name

God I yearn for my blood shed
For violence upon my body
That my head might lay down
And be at peace as I pray

What is it to be brave
Shall I find it when I pray
Or be consumed with it as I bleed
For those whom are however abused
Shall I be violent on their behalf one day

Father I yearn for death's kiss
For my blood to be spilt
That the killing fields be forgiven
That wars between the greedy might end
For the sake of the children they forget

God I yearn for blood shed
Bravery in death tingling with bliss
Father kill off my mortality
Everlasting nothing imaginable left
Consumed by a depression
That anxiety destroyed my will
Inside of which my soul was kept
Bravery in me bound for hell
Postage, packaged and shipped

0 comments :