Thursday, November 3, 2011

Knuckle Rot

Knuckle rot
Break my fingers
Crawled through a deserts
How I managed to get this far
Perfectly covered in scars

Dragged out beyond the social wall
Left alone to crawl right back
Tortured along the way
By bullies accepted
In our society

Knuckle rot
Fingers without skin
Pealed back to find Satan
Willing peers we call bullies
Socially accepted until a death occurs

Dragged me too far out
I slept in the desert without water
Skin dried up covered in blood
Tomorrow’s death on Sunday
Rather sleep with the devil
Than know this life today
Comfort perpetuates
Social disorder
Middle class slumber
This is our homeland decay
No matter what I say
only those ready
Will get a word
Written tonight

Knuckle rot
Pledged knife to skin
Dragged through decades
Bullied throughout my life
Didn’t turn out quite right
Sorry for the confusion
I know you ordered
A perfect son
Not sorry
Though
Your prayer was a sin
Unprepared to cope with me
An anorexic rebel stomach sunk
Purged the self of wasteful toxins
A minute man husband generalized
Not a compliment just comparison
For the work I paid with my life
Crawl back into your haven
Knuckle rot stem cell
Corpse research
The benefit
Of my life

0 comments :