Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kitchen B*tch

Contrived an illegitimate agenda
Girlfriend amidst life strolling beside me
No curtain image of a 'kitchen bitch' tolerated
I empower he provocative artistic images on our walls

Hopefully I'll get to cook dinner & do dishes
Beside a woman who believes in equality
Instead of some tolerated "god given role in society"
Such a lie, what a trip to have believed in the misprinted guide
Handed out from the pulpit just to create slavery

Innocent chivalry on it's way
Partner empower to exist as equal
No kitchen aid b*tch jokes every made
Fiends are the bar friends I once appeased

Doing dishes beside a lover
Women of strength & equality
Instead of tolerating society's role
Such a lie uncontested its misprinted
Handed out by pulpit power puppet masters
Help is on it's way

Convinced by comparison
I don't desire women equality
Just like every other illegitimate man
Sorry my person wasn't perfect
My image of self is deadly
I was never heroic
Chivalry is dead
Sorry to say

0 comments :