Friday, January 27, 2012

Odd Suicide

Worldwide I watch children die
While we're slaves to a forum illness
Most of us are sick and battling
Some just want validation

Flipped out & binged
Or cut myself to a razor blade
Body bag .38mm blasted
Suicide noose logistics
Post to see response

Slaves starve for our binges
Magazine printed by children
Handsome violently penetrated
Gorgeous mother bent over trauma
Sexual Vaseline profit for her kids
While we perpetuate the cause
F*ck this validation system
Won't approve the image
Post it elsewhere

Unlike the rest of my generation
Costumer service representatives
I dream of changing the world at night
No bail out for my mind until the world blows up
Or the slit bloody wrist noose finds me
F*ck my mental illness
I want change
Equality

0 comments :