Friday, May 18, 2012

Death Pact (Tweets)



Whatever begins is already over,Whatever is said was already spoken,So fade me obsolete & unreachable,Already spoken for by death...


Whatever this anorexic villain detains destiny for is offered as a plea unto Apollyon to appease a single stolen moment,Of love before death

Can't find the scar I've misplaced,Slow lonesome bleed out on the way,Weave the toxic rusted hook wound stitches upon a vast crimson shore!

Piano self manifested chorus,Recorded digital last imprint,A final note poetic hidden & distinct image written to find love...In my eulogy.


Save me from my own word army transmitting from my mind's heart,Stay near me & hold my hand tonight,Wandering back to life from lost...


Woke up at 26 years old in a valley of death,Carved out life heart of a pumpkin with marionette strings,Limping on alone half in the dirt...



Don't reciprocate,Tell me I'm unqualified,Deny my words life,A villain's voice cannot be lent to beauty to impart its magnification...

0 comments :