Friday, May 18, 2012

A Hollow Memory Citizen (Tweets)


A prayer is not prose,It is poetry,When you speak to the darkness,In silence or driven by music,You become artistically distinct in nature.

Double digit weekly belt weight loss,Something's gotta give,Tried too hard to be courages amidst the silence reflected in my fading eyes.

Can't focus through the Anorexic grey,The mirror's twilight makes me unrecognisable,Whose the hollow man looking back at me,Reflecting loss!

Cared for when I'm guised in comfort for another's inner apathy,I survive for my dream,However ignored & invisible I might be,Inspire others

Making a decent man of myself inside,Yet no one cares if I should die,So I write to survive beyond my forgettable living life,A husk memory.

Can we clean up the mess discovered in solitude's silence,Decipher the damage to take a stand,Bound to music & a friend's outstretched hand!

Singled out forever black pockmarked sheep,Existing under the values of my broken imperfect chivalry by fading hope is what keeps me alive.

Swaying in the silent breeze,Falling farther from the socially acceptable norm,Far away find me amidst my bone bracken under a broken noose.

Ash black leaf floating in the wind,Escaped the fire but not the flames,Twisted by sorrow I'm become valueless & invisible,A friend find me!

Revive me through memory,All I ever wanted walked willingly away,While what I asked for I gave but have yet to know,Lonesome carnage eclipse

Find me upon a pyre,Untie my charred noose,Hold my decaying anorexic body tight,Be my friend until the morning dawns,My final sight,You...

Extend myself beyond extraction,Emotions drained amidst a nearly empty soul,It is my right to speak poetry over prose,To ignite hope in you.

Behind my back inaudible am I spoken of?Play the virtue courage card,Tell me what is said,Am I worth a damn in this world,Black sheep's cry!

0 comments :