Thursday, May 10, 2012

Riddle Image (Tweeted Poem)


Wilt before the mirror,Anorexic dismorphia fades & the image rings true without a changing of the guards behind the eyes,Death to nightmares

My unpeaceful ill fated tumor self befits the grave's rest more so than this beautiful world,Unto me it is ceaseless instability we created!

Untitled subconscious dead space mental state,Anorexia open's fire & I stand before the mirror consumed,What ways too fade out alone...

Needle to paper thin skin personality irritation fate consumed toxic date set under a good will labelled stone destiny six foot burial stage

Amputate truth from me as if I were imaginary,A puppet without integrity or speciality,Imitation life a marionette alive,Contagious strings.

Skeletal mirror ravaged being,Dismorphia's every constant behavioural adjustment,Internal bleed out on a self fish ever hungry portrait.

Wilt before the mirror,Anorexic dismorphia fades & the image rings true without a changing of the guards behind the eyes,Death to nightmares

Rebirth from comfort into conscience to start  solitudes cycle yet again,Dreamt my unwanted anorexic negative state of mind changed in time!

Professional opinion party eating disorder outcast,Paint my skeletal being one last time upon a wall,Then escape reality into the cemetery.

Conscience is a killjoy,Time is decay,Every day dust off my fools hope until nothing else remains & I'm become the destroyer of worlds.

I know its not love,Stepping forward onto Destiny's toes,Being myself within my own oddity shoes,Blessed instead of slapped as I volunteer!


Maladjusted no avail appeal verdict of a stem cell selfish science society's desire,This drives our greed,Our war,Our industry...We are lost

0 comments :