Friday, May 11, 2012

Storm Shell: Guided Steps Into...


Amaranthine soul
Within a plague shell
Driven by ochre reigns
Powerless mounted fiend
Over the fields of hell

Sore white open iris
Gleam over a death scene
Circle maze of crimson skin
All apologies for I a shelter
Was nought but a storm

Undying  will
Tortured by mirrors
Just I came from dust
Wonder the earth over
Impelled by cold steal

Sore white lidless iris
Glare over a crimson maze
Circle scene of tortured skin
All apologies for I a shelter
Was nought but a storm
Asphyxiated myself

Lonely tears
Holding my hands
Amidst dying gardens
Availed fields of shadow
Upon the steps of eternity
I turned to see my fellow man
Humanity's tragic injustice
Reigned my soul over
I turned willingly
Accepting hell

Sore white lidless iris
Glared upon heaven's gates
Alas I was only reminded of sorrow
Casualties of a scene of tortured skin
All apologies for I denied shelter
Unbecoming naught but a storm
Asphyxiated myself a prison
Soulwell remorse for loss
Denying myself what is
Known as love...

0 comments :