Saturday, June 9, 2012

Adreinna ( Tweets)


Adriena

Mirror upon my new dawning anorexic-x anti-hero bones,What will it be that I bid farewell from my cocoon to become,A conversation with God?!

Echo my mental health inspiration amidst anorexic-x illness arms my voice,Am I recovering entity or my own demonic apocalypse self designed?

Beseech the heart of sorrow,Locked inside my unconscious prison,No walls but comfortable slumber of mind,Hide the hollow with empty eyes.

Invisible entity gawked,Swollen small town comfortable minds,Compassionate accepting hearts broken from neglect of use,Anorexia killer youth

Radio edit caption of my mirrored self,Handsome intellectual successful lad,Trending lifestyle with a pretend personality of paper...Not me!

Mother's hands,Always warm,Amidst the decay of time & starvation of life's uncivilized stature dehydration,Without covers she heats the soul

Whore me out,Pathetic Psalm mystery,Akin to a failed promise unlike water into wine,A device of the divine,Light failing in half vacant eyes

Mortgage off my point of view,Comfort dream apocalypse debt self denial,Daily we fight for the illegitimate whilst we set compassion adrift!

Earth bound arrival,Can't recall my angelic host dreams,Pages of the eternal book riddled out amidst the vacant travel to this human world!

Paper personality a hollow anorexic angel with pinned on styrofoam wings,Equivalence neglected for a photo shop image of life,Hollow & alone

Do not proclaim to believe in anyone or anything you aren't living,Believe in Christianity,Then love & accept others,Do not spread gay hate!

Rhetoric of anti-gay death slap children 'quasi Christian' camps in the 1st world boggle the mind with their prejudice,Peace is not in them!

Consequences of locking in to hatred in every singled moment of another's life is signing your death certificate to a hell full of mirrors!

Long lost sheep,Dream of heaven but forgot their lives feed off of others,They watch the world burn amidst equality's shattered dreams...!

When you can comprise what will be in your heavenly mansion before manifesting the equality peace dream by selling everything on earth....?!

Swear to any God in heaven,That all golden roads should be akin to the empty mansion walls,Only imbued with mirrors to send the hollow away!

Stand my Unholy Blight imbued villainous ground,Toxic on both sides,Not a hollow stand for equality is both before & behind me,Selfless!

When citizens unadulterated occupy every street of every nation against corporate political corruption,We shall see equivalence,Until then..

A brazen villain deserves to die upon lonely shores,Welcomed last into the matrix grey twilight haven,Taking the last train to the invisible

Stay up invisible in the aching night,Posting to save lives,Spilling myself out in words to attend to open wounds,Proclaiming all beauty!

When the monsters don't bleed,Know you're dreaming,Wake into a zombie apocalypse,Run single file & ask a cloaked warlock for directions!

Terraform your face with a single digit fist raised amidst an unrecognised phantom inequality existence,Virtue of verbal poweress over force

0 comments :