Friday, June 29, 2012

World Awaiting (Tweets)



Appeal to the world my poetic thoughts,Hear my dreams aloud,Written words of how the broken forebear with grace the realization of status!

Appeal to the world poetic thoughts,Hear my dreams aloud,Alien transmission from the humble,Forebear with grace the thorns of imperfection!

No patience for rocket science,Marketing for monetary won't fill the void,Trade skill tools don't untilize my tongueFind my place amongst the invisible poets

No patience for rocket science,No costumes for ladder climbing,Wilted body can't trade skill bloom,Find my place amongst the invisible poets

Eaves drop upon the invisible map of destiny,Caught a glimpse but wasn't surprised,Nothing is written in the stars,Fate is choice...For most

Smile unreturned,Am I not one of your kind?Mortified vacant gasps,Obscene gestures into my forlorn face,Clapping your hands to my agony!

Return home to the rusty bars of my silent cage,Prejudice gossip ant bites riddle my flesh with toxic internal lies,Pendulum of defeat march

Entertained my heart with a positive point of view,Applaud the fire infused sand imagery for a moment,Until the mental prison cell recoiled!

Perception of self through momentary emotion,Akin to stability via monetary exchanges,Code of honour existence for equality is my only wish!

Pray for debt informed decision monetary miracles,While father's pray to be unmuted & wish to hear their child's voice after years of deaf.

Every being from proletariat to queens want love,Divinely inspired virtue survives in faded dream memories,While we're caught up in fun

Awaiting what we can no longer describe,Simple single word times nine definition,Love living no longer survives,Only as a light behind eyes.

Hate to mention myself,Someone steal me into your life,Imagine myself being whored off or trafficked across boarders,I'm not worthy to write

Lips dancing smile is the most intoxicating perfume,A performance that mends broken souls,Invoke a perfect visage response & perhaps love...

A single miracle wish,One unique moment in time,When every complexion conforms to a smile no matter whose in view,Enemy or friendly,Equality

Tonight I crave both love & the grave,Write to exist,Parasite adrift in the sea of humanity,A twig holds me intoxicated with a wooden smile!

Quasi peripheral dimension view

My words are a wishing well,Imperfect poetry broken love moral coin toss,Hopefully someone identifies with a single sentence and is renewed!

Quasi peripheral dimension view,Finding everyone world walking beautiful but my mirror's reflection,Anorexic dismantled winged angel image.

Too negative or selfish to change anything,Feed myself contempt bullshit about compassion that no one witnesses...At least not consistently.

0 comments :