Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Son in a Mad World

Trapped heart bruise
Worn out no where child
Walk with a half filled cup
Until I looked back
Now I say...
It was full
Amen

Dear father
Well fought
See you in heaven
Thanks again

Watch this son
Desperate monster
Artistic culture changer
Crafty poetic values
Thank for my soul

Creatively drowning
Imbued  respect robot
Didn't know I was a student
Until I looked back to see
Learn from my history
No prejudice inside
Thankful mind
Amen

Dear father
Well fought son
Future without spite
See you in heaven

Watch this son
Chivalrous anti-hero
Artistic heart changer
Crafty poetic values
Thanks for life

School yard bully lesson
Pain or nerves consume me
Diagnosed with artism
Look hymn forward
In a mad world
Amen

Watch this son
Anorexic mentally ill hero
Anti-inequality heart changer
Crafting artistic poetic values
Thanks for life's lessons

Dear father
Well fought life
Smile at our memory
Children with hopeful eyes
See you tomorrow...


0 comments :