Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sedated


Wherever destiny once had light its distance is availed of future by darkness,Smothered by illegitimate systems on misbehaving ave we endure

Fear not the lethal storm on overload from proc off RNG corporate endorsed political violence,No light at the end of our grave tunnels!

What did the shotgun sedated double barrels say to silence my head,Void the noise to redevelop the quiet,Comfort after shockwaves appeases!

Please find yourself amidst the struggle surviving by friends, family & love,I'll be walking single file as one amidst a melody until death.

I'm unrecognisably invisible,Solitude deter my human condition truth movement not,Villainous is my mental push through loneliness' aching(s)

Imagine the action of the trinity of my insane heart, mind & spirit if I were blind sided by empowerment by someone who believed in me...

Tamper with my mental parade,Ochre dollar fire of invisible algorithms of unmeetable targets of monetary projected profits,Sedate me violent

Comprehensive eloquent denial packages on  a supreme court stage,Beings denying justice for victims of military overseas insubordinate rape.

No consequences only denial for those who pledge allegiance to the system,Ode to truthful vows now gimmicks of once sacred virtues are dead!

Another class born,Children of labels & youth built by comparison,Ignorantly believing their bullying terms don't crucify or deny equality.

In search of my own name,Beyond the razor blade self induced grave,Break the mould of time that binds my soul,Alive light me a pyre in dark!

Committed to unscientific logical practices to prove a long lost comfort theory,Evolution of social intoxication with self,Redefining human?

'Free Thinker' The new scientific traffic of social evolution,Implanting children with lust & wrath,CoD3/4 verbal rampage accepted,Logic not

Cut the unconvincing silence of past years spent as slaves to monetary debt dust,The less you strive for the less you suffer,Torment banks!

One foot inside the bank's debt doors,Won't walk where vigilance for hypocrisy stands for tolerance of victimization a contagion for profit.

No room left for our father's corporate enslavement manifested work dreams,Fired 89 days in as they hire new blood recruits as debt victims!

Arise within me a wicked hope,Transmit the sword from my own eye into the digital manifested of a blue pill comfort conscience free matrix.

Often ignored,Nearly devoured by the void,Compromise is to stand in the mental order line,Await my illogical place in comfort's subscription

Slept while awake,80% of my lifetime,25 year self analysis recall,Soul deframed of body & bones,Sat in a waking coma until...Breaking chains

Democratic freedom is a paper plate serving of corporate funding in a 1% politically endorsed package in the aftermath of monetary bail(s).

Emoticon breech the rapidly evolving lech appeasing societal silence,Desperate to turn  unholy broken into renewed truth,Inequality must die

Soul atrophy is our compassion apathy,We're living addiction slugs in a shotgun double barrel shell to our own intellect, head & heart!Ugly.

By the debt hook to mouth manifest am I still bleeding,Hollow vulture circles my shark infested water worthless life,Return to the dust I am

Burning waste pit of morality instead of an orchre pyre of green dollar backs,Transcripts of our lives we fail to write,Complying with debt!

One day I'll wake up & someone may have noticed the work of my mental quickness imbued by hand, a million followers or even just one reply..

Collapse my uncompliant lividity black dress killjoy on a velvet leash,Equilibrium outsourced to a blind leading blind invisible interactor!

Equivalence in a heart beat like a newly awoken amputee,Never regret inconceivable dreams,Not even in manifestation of dreadful body morphs!

Face hugger turn my body over to the alien womb,Xenomorph villain hybrid is a symbiote over my flesh,I'm venom in control of rage & regret!

Necromancer's evil smile greets my post secondary life,Socialization contrived me intoxicated to appease,Comfort is an ignorant killer,Today

Write to live,Each word to die,Worth only a metaphor convinced it's a symbol fading out in the darkness of obsidian black,Night swallows me!

0 comments :