Monday, March 11, 2013

Written


So Juton,

      Is it hard writing a poem every day? I mean, from start to finish...

Well, you see the poetry just spasms forth from my deep inside. Often times I don't even have to experience something or read an article about someone else', it just happens. Even though I've published over a thousand poems online, I have at least that many still unfinished and from the seven thousand twitter poems written I could explore where each one might take me in a whole lyrical style poem.

The range of topics written about doesn't any ways correspond to an external source that triggered the infusion of words to spout forth. It could be a single word that rattles around for an extra moment in the brain, that second of lingering spawns a second word that inspires an algorithm of prose poetry that must be written.

From the source words come the theme and from the theme comes the melody of the whole flow of the poem, it's really that simple in my brain, moved by my soul and heart to cause an emotional commotion with poetry!

         I write for however the majesty of tone poetry might move the reader. Hopefully some identify with the words therein written and are inspired in some emotional facility to stick around in this earth another day, possibly beginning their journey of mending.

In earnest anticipation of,
Juton


0 comments :