Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hav'n a Gander @ Spoken Word

If you have yet,

     To check out my work(s) on Spreaker or YouTube, you should, because I'm adorkable! Really there isn't anything else to label myself as that's applicable. I'm cute and a geek, a nerd or dork in the case of my online shadow of a not so perfect, humbly broken down of self esteem, identity.

     Check out dubbler @villainoftruth it's the iOS 6-7 application that I've been utilizing lately, much like Spreaker which exports my Spoken Word Oddities to SoundCloud and YouTube. Trying to make a difference with the unimpeccable soundscape of my ever stitching poetic tongue.

    Speaking to raise awareness of smiles (that is currently missing from your complexion) mental illness, social stigma, bullying and inequality! Likewise I can be found on the above, aforementioned, websites on the moniker Villainoftruth or @Villainoftruth. From Tumblr to Twitter and into the realms of Spreaker and YouTube!

In earnest anticipation of,

0 comments :