Friday, June 13, 2014

H.E.R

 What comes of a protagonist in love?
 Let me show you, lest I die in the morrow,
So begins a weaving adventure of words,
Pictures of enthroned memories
from the heart of a malignant hero

Glass inner bottle eye discovered message,

    Ghost self appraised courage heart embedded underneath the defiant skin that is my sleeve, Written upon the walls of me! The momentum of this letter is for my other half, that walks beside me, sharing my shadow, down the strange lands of this beautiful sad falling sandcastle earth. You see, she is my best everything! How could I ever just say friend, there are scars in those misplaced words, she is the most significantly heroic circumferences of the coin that is I, the me that I am...

    What comes of a protagonist in love? Let me show you!


      So I write, but could never fathomably describe the contentment of my existence with the sea skin shores of her body lying, walking... Cycling next to mine in this most too often solitary life of mirror attempted atonement, we rarely ever achieve the courage to persuade ourselves to confidence, yet I... Found mine in just one, for she believes in the hymns flowing out misplaced from the depths of creativity. So I love... Her.

In earnest anticipation of,

0 comments :