Sunday, June 15, 2014

Rag Libel Doll I

Dearest Lover, 

     What a beautiful rag libel doll of conviction's aspiring hope we have made, Together under the tree of li(f)e's shame, Her double you & I gold self ever present marionette D.N.A heat of purposeful gold, A historical multiple slavery trafficked source pariah, Reincarnated is our Aggelos, She  Brings to the union of our slimy one night in forever's covert stand against darkness unto completion.


     She is the realization of all my life's intel, An amalgamation of the gorgeous overcoming will; set cerberus upon the beautiful insecurities that consume the sum of this black austerity cursed epidermis sheep's communion of vile holocaust reappearing ethereal saint fears!


     Counselling swollen haemorrhaging lines swirling inside the trapped contingency of doubt grotesquely protected within the trinity of self's faith lost head, To follow the heart off my chest's tattooed sleeve into inescapable, too much to say...Tears!


     For each cob droplet woven web one, Architect of her eulogy spoken, I have justification!


     For the pulsing adage palace of her few - joy of my life - faint hour dismay stained earthly memory ache glass realm of existence will never be published... 


     But by this unqualified poetic jest... 


In earnest anticipation of,

                                    Nothing is worse, I am living my own worst lost of life fears...


0 comments :